ACTIVITIES OF FAHPAC
- Adolescent and Youth Services
- Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) Care and Support
- Care and support for children and mothers living with HIV/AIDS.
HIV prevention, education, counseling and testing.
- Women Program.
- Special Services which includes Market /Community Based Services, Teenage Mother Services, Omo Asunta “ initiative ,Male involvement initiative, Rural /Village Community development initiative, back to land initiative. Malaria and TB prevention is integrated.
- Networking and Collaborators with other Agencies and NGOs.
OUR Area of FOCUS
- Youth and Children Development
- Girls Child Education
- Women Development
- HIV/AIDS, Malaria and TB Prevention (ATM) , Care and Support including other chronic illness
- Community and Rural Development services
- Training and skill acquisition
- Use of Behavioural Change Communication
- Engagement of stakeholders
- Research/Needs assessment
- Technical support/ consultancy
The Major concern of FAHPAC is child survival and to fulfill a divine and universal understanding to meet the rights of the child including those living with HIV/AIDS.
Other concerns are as follows:-
- Inadequate resources to cater for health, shelter, protection, educational needs of over 3000 Orphans and Vulnerable Children (including Children living on street) registered with FAHPAC.
- Inadequate services to children living with HIV/AIDS
- Lack of access to Sexual and Reproductive Health(SRH) services for young people
- Poor Attention to Gender in Development for youth and Women